Saturday, July 7, 2012

Obsession

For your viewing pleasure...
I don't think I fully captured Brady's level of excitement when the phone rings.
No exaggeration, he actually gets a little shaky.
He can hear a phone ring from a mile away.
He will race us to the phone to answer it if it's in the room,
or yell "phone" repeatedly if it's ringing in another room.
We used to be able to pacify him with letting him play with a phone,
but now he needs to talk to someone.
If it wasn't so amusing to us, we'd probably be a little concerned.
Anyone know of a 12 step program for toddlers with obsessions/ addictions?
By the way, in the video, there isn't anyone on the phone.
Dan was calling him, but not talking.
I love his animated pretend conversations.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Owen walks around with my old cell phone all the time saying, "it's Grandma!"

    ReplyDelete